If you are visiting this page for the first time you're starting in the middle of the free online spiritual book, "The Seven Sacred Steps: A Practical Guide to Peace and Freedom." Click here, to start from the beginning.
For those of you who have already learned about Alana, read the book review with Gaia Network, and the forward and introduction, as well as Chapter One: Love Yourself, and Chapter Two: Respecting Others, please continue on your journey to the next chapter. We trust you will love what Alana has to share in the following chapters as we all learn together how to take a higher path to create more peace and freedom in our lives and in the world.
- Chapter Three: We Are One
- How to Find and Know "Oneness"
- What Happens When We Get Into Judging our Judgments?
- Chapter Four: All is Co-Creation
- What Can Our Judgments Teach Us?
- Co-Creating Involves Discernment and Turning Toward What Nourishes Us
- What is Co-Creation and How do We Create?
- Co-Creation and Cause and Effect
- Gaining Power By Making Others Feel Guilty
- Turning Reaction into Creative Thinking and Action Through Discernment
- Chapter Five: God is Benevolent
- Communicating with God and All That Is
- Remembering Our Spiritual Gifts
- Breaking Free From Illusion: Allowing Your Mind to Trust Your Heart
- Contemplating the Limits of Religion and Mental Spirituality
- Realizing the Power of Our Egos
- Misinterpretations of Bible Scriptures Cause Pain Rather than Opportunity for Healing
- Experiencing Your Ego in a Benevolent Universe
- With Spiritual Awareness Awaken to Your Full Self Expression
- Self Acceptance Through Self Awareness of Our Inner Parts
- Learning Through Contrast Can Lead to Spiritual Growth
- Respecting Others Includes Having Compassion for Their Beliefs
- Creating a New Reality
- Releasing Struggle and Making Life Playful and Fun
Continue on to Chapters 6 and 7