You are about to read a book that is like no other. The words you are about to read come from the collective universal vibration of heart. When we first met this heart energy back in 1993, it asked to be called “Alana.” The “ah” sound is sacred and is found in each of Alana’s three syllables. If you speak the name of Alana out loud, you may be able to feel your heart’s connection to universal heart. When you speak and listen to your own heart, you speak with Alana. Your heart is one with the heart of All-That-Is.
It may take a little time before you comprehend who Alana is. First we’ll share who “she” isn’t. Alana is not a person, entity, group of entities, spirit guide, angel, or anyone’s higher self. Alana is the energy of your heart. Alana is a name for the universal energy of the heart of All-That-Is, of which you are an integral part.
Sandy brings forth the Alana energy while in a very deep state of altered consciousness. Although she is able to open her eyes in this state, she prefers to keep them closed, which allows her to most effectively convey Alana. Since Alana is not an entity of any sort, there is no reason for Sandy to leave her body while channeling universal heart. Sandy sometimes remembers what Alana says, and at other times has little recall. She prefers to “be in the background” and allow Alana to speak freely through her. Although Sandy is sometimes tired after very long sessions, bringing forth Alana is a joyous and deeply nurturing experience for her. A good night’s rest always restores her vitality.
We hope you find our work to be free of jargon and dogma. We support all paths that bring more love in the world. Our work is a pathless path, since our intention is to empower you to discover your own truths. We feel your heart is your infinite highway to All-That-Is. That’s why we’re here to help you trust your own heart. So be it!
Kirk & Sandy
Before you begin your free online book reading, you might like to learn more about Alana: Interview: The Discovery of Alana.
Also read a reivew by Manda McLeod, of the Gaia Network: Book review of The Seven Sacred Steps.
- Book Forward: Change Disaster into Triumph, Lack into Plenty, and Sorrow into Joy
- Introduction: Part One
- Introduction: Part Two
- Chapter One: The First Sacred Step - Love Yourself
- Love Yourself - How Knowing Our Values Helps Us Thrive
- Love and Purpose in Life Through Self- Awareness
- Learn How Feelings Create Our Various Emotions
- What If? Take A Journey to Self-Love
- Learn About the Soul's Relationship with Creativity
- Loving From the Inside Out
- Experience a Self Love Exercise
- The Nature of Our Life Patterns
- Fueling Our Thoughts
- Chapter Two: Respect Others
- Respecting Another By Acknowledgementing Their Needs
- Respecting Through Compassion Sends Message That Love Matters
- Universal Perspective on Getting Our Needs Met
- Creating a Mantra - Positive Self-Talk
- Inner Parts Dialogue
- Filling Yourself with Self Love Creates Compassion
- Giving and Receiving When Love Seems Scare
- The Polarizing Effects of Two Needy People
- Relationships with Self Destructive People
- What is the Deeper Core Intention Behind Our Actions?
- Chapter Two Exercise: The Clarity Process
Click here to continue > Chapter Three - We Are One