If you are into fairies you probably grew up with images of Tinkerbell from the Disney movie Peter Pan. You may enjoy learning more about them as you read through interesting articles on some of the most famous types of fairies. You will also learn how to write fairy poetry, or where you can find fairy art from artists like Amy Brown and Nene Thomas.
If Goddesses are your inspiration find interesting information of Goddesses, too. Like Aphrodite Greek Goddess of Love, or Hera Goddess of Marriage and Matrimony. The Goddess has played a huge role in the lives of women through the ages and it is wonderful to honor them.
Do bookmark this page, you will be the first to read new articles as we will be adding them regularly - sure to bring a smile.
All Types of Fairies and Fun Fairy Lore
- How to Make Faery Wings
- Pixies, Fairies, Elves...Oh My!
- A Feast of Fantasy for the Fairy Lover - Amy Brown Faeries
- Learning How to See Fairies and Contact Them
- Fantasy Art Fairies as Illustrations Make Beautiful Greeting Cards
- Fairy Gifts for Everybody- Incense Burners, Night Lights, and Posters
- Fairy Clothing and Costumes- How Pixies Came to Wear Clothes
- Fairies and Dreams- Fairy Music to Sooth the Soul
- Creating Fairy Illustrations from Fairy Dolls
- Good Fairies Bad Faries, and Every Color of the Rainbow
- The Magical Names of Faeries
- Types of Fairies: Learn About Pixies, Willow and Rainbow Fairies, and the Fire Fairy
- A Little History of Wicca and the Relationship to Fairies
- Are Flower Fairies and Butterfly Fairies in Your Garden
- Tinkerbelle Fairies and the World of Disney
- Tips for Writing Fairy Poetry
- Irish Fairies- Sidhe, Banshee, and Merrow: Fairies from Irish Legends
- The Celtic Faery Path of the Shaman
- Learn All About Fairy Houses- Hiding in the Garden is Where the Fey Folk Live
- Fairies in Art with Nene Thomas Fairies
- Characteristics of Fairy Tales
- Festivals for Flora Roman Goddess of Flowers and Tellus Goddess of Earth
- Hera Goddess of Marriage and Matrimony
- Venus and Aphrodite: Were they Both Goddesses of Love?
- Quan Yin Goddess (Kwan-Yin) of Compassion and Mercy
- Tibetan Goddess Tara Brings Compassion and The Lotus Flower
- Mother Earth as Gaia Inspiring Earthly Goddesses and Earth Stewards
- Natural Fibers in Goddess Dresses and Clothing
- A Brief History of the Egyptian Goddesses - Bastet, Isis and Nut
- The Birth of Venus- Aphrodite Greek Goddess of Love and Beauty